Seven Gables Mercantile accepts items in good condition to be sold on consignment. Below is an outline of the consignment process. Please email us at email@example.com with additional questions.
- Please email pictures of items you wish to consign before bringing them to the store. If approved, we will set up a time for you to bring the items in.
- When bringing in items, your name must be on each item and you must bring an inventory list. Everything should be packaged in a disposable container. Items not properly marked will not be processed.
- Items must be in good condition, clean, and free of dirt, odors or damage.
- The standard consignment duration is 90 days, unless an alternative agreement is reached. Following this period, kindly reach out to us via email to explore the possibility of extending the contract or to coordinate the retrieval of your items.
- In the event that we require you to collect your items at any point, we will initiate contact with you. Subsequently, you will have a 30-day window from that point to retrieve your items. Items left unclaimed beyond this 30-day period will be designated for donation.
- Pricing will be determined when items are delivered. Seven Gables reserves the right to apply discounts and coupons at any time.
- Consignors of handmade goods will have the option of bringing a small framed photo and bio placed near their items.
- While every effort will be made to protect and care for your items, Seven Gables is not be responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items.
- Payment will be made via check or transfer by the 10th of the following month. Checks will not be mailed unless prior arrangement has been made. Checks not picked up after 60 days will be voided and not reissued.
- Checks will not be issued for amounts under $25. If your sales are under this amount, they will be added to the next month's check.
- Seven Gables Mercantile has over 100 consignors, so we are unable to contact you when an item has sold. You are welcome to email us to inquire about your sales and inventory.
- Seven Gables Mercantile may advertise items on their website, Facebook, Instagram or other marketplace. We do not sell on Amazon.
- We do not accept clothing.
- The consignment split is 50/50% for all items.
- Fees and commissions may be negotiated or changed upon agreement of Seven Gables and consignor.